Customized structured products to suit your needs
A structured product, also known as a market-linked investment, is a pre-packaged structured finance investment strategy based on a single security, a basket of securities, options, indices, commodities, debt issuance or foreign currencies, and to a lesser extent, derivatives. It can also be tailor made based on the client’s requirement. This is generally an investment option for HNI investors. Personalized structured products have very high investment requirement.
- These products are usually tied to a basket of securities or index & they are created to facilitate in greatly customized risk/return objectives
- The structured product may require conventional securities like an investment-grade bond & it is used to replace the general investment options with non-conventional payoffs
- These products generally come with protection of principal amount plus returns, which are paid on the maturity date.
- There are risks associated with these products and lack liquidity, these are more like invest and hold to maturity.
- Through Structured Products, you could possibly invest in all asset classes.
- Integrate this product in your portfolio to make it more balanced.
Why invest in structured products?
Structured products can be the ideal investment choice for you to project and take advantage of the market performance through this instrument. Through Structured Products, you could possibly invest in all asset classes.